The NanoString nCounter Analysis System utilizes a novel digital color-coded barcode technology that is based on direct multiplexed measurement of gene expression and offers high levels of precision and sensitivity (<1 copy per cell). The technology uses molecular "barcodes" and single molecule imaging to detect and count hundreds of unique transcripts (mRNAs or miRNAs) in a single reaction.
Each color-coded barcode is attached to a single target-specific probe corresponding to a gene of interest. Mixed together with controls, they form a multiplexed CodeSet.
• Multiplex hundreds of gene targets in a single reaction
• High sensitivity (< 1 copy per cell)
• Fully-automated system
• Exceptionally easy-to-use
• No enzymes required to perform an assay
• Multiplex 800 regions from as little as 300ng of DNA
• 10 invariant region controls included in every CodeSet
For more information please contact the Genomics Core (email@example.com).