Sample Submission for Illumina Sequencing
Please ship your samples following these instructions:
- Pre-register your samples in our LIMS before shipping.
- Upload your QC documents (bioanalyzer reports, gel images, etc.) to the LIMS
- Clearly label and seal all samlpes:
- For 1.5 ml tubes, label top and include the LIMS ID on the side of each tube
- For 96-well plates, label the plate (not the film or foil) with the LIMS ID. Ensure plate is completely sealed. Caps from 8-strip tubes can be used in place of foil or film, be sure they fit tightly on plate.
- Protect tubes or 96-well plates during shipping by packing them in a secondary container, such as a 50 ml conical tube or freezer box.
- Include your LIMS submission form with your shipment.
- Ship samples overnight on dry ice. Packages are accepted Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm (except holidays).
- Obtain a tracking number for your shipment and notify us of your shipment and we will confirm receipt.
- Use FedEx for international shipments.
If you are mailing samples please ship them per the instructions above and send them to the following address:
612 Wilson Road, S-18 D
East Lansing, MI 48824