Sample Submission for Illumina Sequencing
Please ship your samples following these instructions:
- Pre-register your samples in our LIMS before shipping.
- Upload your QC documents (bioanalyzer reports, gel images, etc.) to the LIMS
- Clearly label and seal all samples:
- For 1.5 ml tubes, label the top and side of the tube with the sample name. Please also write the LIMS Project ID on the side of each tube.
- For 96-well plates, label the plate (not the film or foil) with the LIMS project ID. Ensure plate is completely sealed. Caps from 8-strip tubes can be used in place of foil or film, be sure they fit tightly on plate.
- Protect tubes or 96-well plates during shipping by packing them in a secondary container, such as a 50 ml conical tube or freezer box.
- Include your LIMS submission form with your shipment and any hardcopies of QC documents.
- Ship samples overnight on dry ice. Packages are accepted Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm (except holidays, holidays are listed below).
- Shipping on Thursday for Friday delivery is not recommended.
- Obtain a tracking number for your shipment and notify us of your shipment. We will confirm receipt.
- Use FedEx for international shipments.
If you are mailing samples, please ship them per the instructions above and send them to the following address:
612 Wilson Road, S-18 D
East Lansing, MI 48824
January 1, 2018
January 2, 2018
May 28, 2018
July 4, 2018
September 3, 2018
November 22, 2018
November 23, 2018
December 24, 2018
December 25, 2018
December 31, 2018
January 1, 2019