RTSF Payment Options
Internal MSU Account charge
If you are a researcher on campus and would like to charge services on your MSU account number, please provide the account number with sub-accounts, if applicable, to the Core when requesting services. Your account will be charged via Service Billing at month-end.
Educational Institutions or Business using a Purchase Order system should E-mail, Fax to 517-355-6758, or Mail the completed Purchase Order with information pertaining to the service being rendered and the Core performing the service.
Personal or Corporate American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa credit cards accepted by completing the Credit Card Authorization Form.
Wire transfers will be accepted both within and outside the United States. Please note transfers coming from outside the US may take as long as 10-15 business days to be credited to the University's account.
It is the responsibility of the sender to include enough funds to cover all fees associated with the wire transfers.
Wire transfers should be sent to:
Bank of America
2600 W. Big Beaver Rd.
Troy, MI 48084
- The transfer should be marked as payable to "Michigan State University"
- The ABA Routing number is 026009593
- The University account number is 1935-218139
- For transfers originating outside of the United States, the SWIFT CODE is BOFAUS3N. The CHIPS (Clearing House Interbank Payments System) participant number is 0959.
- Note the RTSF Invoice number to credit
- Inquiries regarding transfers should be directed to the Cashier’s Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.